We are committed to ensuring that everyone who camps with us has an enjoyable and safe experience. So, before you decide to camp with us, please keep in mind the following:
1. Check-in time is 2 pm. Check-out is 12 noon. No Check-ins before noon. Check-ins between noon and 2 pm will be charged an additional $5.00 per hour or portion thereof.
2. The speed limit on the campground is 5 mph and is strictly enforced.
3. All overnight site rentals include 2 adults and 3 children. Additional adults are $12.00 and children 5 and over are $6.00 a night.
4. All sites designed for RVs, travel trailers, and pop-ups have water, electric and grey water hook-ups. There is a dump station for black water that can be used at the conclusion of your stay. Campers staying more than 6 nights are entitled to a free visit from our honey wagon. Others may request a pump out by calling the office and pre-paying the $25.00 fee. At no time should black water be dumped onto the land.
5. Quiet time is 11 pm to 7 am. Children must be back at their campsites and must be supervised by an adult. After 11 pm all public areas on the campground are closed and cars may only be used to leave and enter the campground. All noise must be confined to your campsite. If you, your radio or TV can be heard from the next campsite or road, you are too loud. Campfires must be out by midnight.
6. Children must be supervised at all times especially when they are at the playground, at the pool or at the fishing pond.
7. Visitors are defined as people who do not register for the entire length of stay. This includes your children and other family members. Overnight visitor fees are $12.00 for adults or $6.00 for children ages 5 or older. Day visitor fees are $6.00 for anyone 5 years of age or older. Day visitors are welcome between 10 am and 8 pm and must leave the premises by 11 pm. Visitors must register at the office and get a Visitor Pass before going to the campsite. Children under 5 are free, but still must register and count toward the allowable 8 people on each site. Any visitors found on the campground without having registered and/or paid the visitor fee(s) will be asked to leave immediately. Campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
8. Bicycles are allowed. Children under the age of 16 must wear helmets as required by Massachusetts’s law. Skateboards, hoverboards, motorized bikes, and golf carts are prohibited. Motorcycles may be ridden when going to a campsite or leaving the campground.
9. Each camper site is limited to 8 people, 3 tents, and 2 vehicles. Tent sites are limited to 6 people (3 adults), 1 tent, and 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles may be parked by the office and guests/visitors shuttled to the campsite. Cars may not be parked on adjacent campsites or on the roads. Each vehicle must display either a guest or visitor pass.
10. You may not cut down any trees! You may not put nails in the trees, break off branches or in anyway harm the trees. You may not bring your own firewood (unless in a sealed bag and certified bug free) or construction debris to burn in your campfire. Bagged, kiln dried, bug-free wood is available for sale in the camp store. Clotheslines must be attached to campers only.
11. We have a recycling program for cans, bottles, cardboard, plastic, and paper. At check-in, each site will be given a free recycling bag that should be used to collect recyclables while camping. These bags should be deposited in the recycling dumpster opposite the office at the end of your stay.
12. Two well-behaved, quiet pets are allowed on each site. Owners must keep their dogs on a 6 ft. leash and clean up after them. At no time should dogs be left unattended on the campsite, in a camper or tent. Dogs are not allowed in the buildings, playground, pool area, brook or fishing pond. Owners must be prepared to present their pet’s vaccination records when requested.
13. We do not allow BB guns or any other type of firearm. We do not allow fireworks.
14. The legal drinking age in Massachusetts is 21 and is strictly enforced.
Non-Holiday Reservation: When booking your reservation, you will be charged for the entire reservation. If you need to cancel and notify us at least two days in advance of your reservation, we will hold the amount you paid toward a future visit. This credit may be used throughout the 2019 and 2020 season. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Holiday Reservations: MEMORIAL DAY, LABOR DAY, COLUMBUS DAY. These weekends require a minimum reservation for three nights. Regardless, of when you cancel, there are NO REFUNDS on these holidays and NO CREDIT TOWARD A FUTURE VISIT. We will contact you in the Spring to confirm your reservation and collect the balance.
Good Sam Discount: The Good Sam discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Therefore, the weekly and monthly rates are a greater discount and will be used to calculate site rental rates.